Friday, December 10, 2010

for u

when i 1st meet u,i think u are a good person.
when we had the 1st msg,i think u are a nice guy.
when we started the 1st conversation,i think u are cool.


22 feb 2008 the 1st day

i miss those memories

but i know is time to leave

i'm happy 
i'm not crying,even what u done before.
is a process for you and me.

u are still a nice guy.

thx for everything u done before.
make me feel happy everyday.
buy chocolate for me,
buy chicken rice and send to my house,
buy presents for me,
take very good care of me,
try to understand me,
try to not quarrel wit me,
and i always make trouble out of nothing,and u pretend i am correct and u are wrong and say sorry to me,i know this make u very annoying,but wont happen agn.

i am sorry wat i done before.


going to delete everything about u and me.


goodbye.





No comments:

Post a Comment