Thursday, December 16, 2010

cgratz XD

oh my goshhhss
wat am i happy ??
i get my cert aldy!!!!
oh yeah

hahaha
this cert spend my 12 years
but finally i get it!!!!!!

yesterday

went out wit dixiaqingren,lover,sinyee,shihui and ms julia
went to redbox
omg
tat time i wish have a hole for let me in
they all are good singer
dixiaqingren voice so man!!
lover voice cute as like yaoyao XD
sinyee voice nice as like princess XD
shihui voice sweet till can electric someone XD

and me T.T
awful like shit==
wat the hack
but i enjoyed listen when they singing
XD



dixiaqingren,lover,sinyee and mine
we all using iphone XD

in redbox toilet XD



after redbox
went to jb ballet!!!


get our cert!!!!
all done very beautiful result!!
well done my fren XD

after jb ballet
went to sg!!!
dmn tired when i reach home==

when i was in eva house XD

wat a pretty photo ==
dmn funny!!!!!! XD

thx to ms julia for the present!!
love it!!!


i miss those memories!!!
i love u all!!!



1 comment:

  1. love it!!!
    and congrats to my dixiaqingren also!!
    I miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete